Links

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Photo Flashback ThursdayO


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and go through my pictures to see if I can find one special picture from yesteryear to post and tell a little bit of a story about. I have to admit sometimes it's an easy task, and sometimes it's actually pretty difficult to select one image. All of them are special moments in time that we have managed to catch digitally.

This weeks picture takes us back a few years, back to the time when Erica Jean was a smiling youngin a little bit over seven years ago. This was a day when her Uncle Randy was getting a break from his training at the Challenge Academy and we all went up to see him.

I managed to grab this priceless piece of time right before we left to go pick Randy up. I was up at Jean's house and the little rug rat was there smiling up a storm, and the rest is photo history.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: