* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are looking straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.
* Michelle and I are at 1,453 days since our first date nearly four years ago.
* It's been 676 days since I got down on one knee and proposed marriage.
* We are eon day 213 of wedded bliss.
* You have 294 more shopping days left until Christmas.
* 186 more days until Michelle and I set off on our cruise to the Bahamas.
* Do you believe the snow that we were getting yesterday? I think I saw the heaviest snowfall of the year there briefly. Have I ever told anyone I hate snow? I think I can handle that little bit, as long as that was the end of it for the season.
* Chad is still in Cleveland working and Hayley has an interview tomorrow for Gloria Jean's at the Transit Center. She just was not getting any hours at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
* Michelle and I got a very nice wedding gift from my employer yesterday. It was actually my Boss's birthday and he doesn't like anyone to make a big deal about it, so we had a Happy Non Birthday Party for him...LOL
* Cardio day
* Hi ho hi ho