Links

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household where everyone is sleeping except me, I'm up early because I fell asleep early and I'm watching Friends with Benefits streaming on the Roku through Amazon where we own the digital copy of the movie. The bread is once again in the bread machine kneading and rising for us to eat here in a few hours as part of our breakfast.

No real plans for the day or the weekend other than our shopping. Not sure what the weather is going to do, but my iPhone says it is the days high of 57° right now and calling for rain. We're expecting a low of 39° so I guess weather wise its all down hill from here today. Might be a good do nothing type of day.

Stopped over at Mom's last night, her TV blew up and she bought a new TV from best Buy that I hooked up for her. I think she'll really like the differences in the TV's, this one will be much sharper than the old CRT type TV that went kaput.

Pam called yesterday evening when we got home and told me that she is a bit under the weather. Michelle and I both convened and decided she can keep it, we don't want it. She did mention that Moke will be home Sunday from flood duty in the Southern Par of the state.

Have a great day.

No comments: