Links

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Road Trip

Yesterday the weather was absolutely beautiful, so we grabbed the GPS's and set out on the road to do a little bit of geocaching. We wanted to make the most of the day.

I asked Michelle if she wanted to go someplace she had or had not been before and she chose the had not option. So we packed a lunch and jumped inside Pearl (Our Subaru) and headed south. I have taken Michelle to Charleston before, but I know she had never been to Parkersburg, so we set that as our days destination.

We stopped and did a couple of Geocaches along the way, and even stopped and saw a submarine memorial at a park just outside of Parkersburg. Saw some beautiful scenery and spent a little bit of time down on the Ohio River and their Riverside Park before returning home yesterdat afternoon. I still have a Geocache set up from a few years ago that I have not planted, maybe I will set it up one of these days.

Enjoy your Sunday, it's a shopping day for us and Michelle is already up and drinking her coffee.

No comments: