Links

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and reflect through all my pictures that I have and select just one from days gone by to recall a little story about. Sometimes it's an easy task, sometimes it's rather difficult to find that one picture.

This weeks picture is once again from a family pic nic that we had at Krepps Park. I must be ready for the pic nic season because I seem to be picking those types of pictures lately.

Anyways this is a picture that I snapped of Jean and Sheila walking around Krepps. I think this is from the summer of 2004, but hold me to that specific year. We had yearly pic nics back then and sometimes it's hard to differentiate between the years, but this was the first one that Jean and Mick through.

It was a great day with lots of food.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: