Links

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hump Day

Well we finally have a Monday and a Tuesday behind us, if you look over the noontime horizon you can see the dawn of yet another weekend on the other side of Thursday.

A friend of Michelle's who actually made it in for her Bridal Shower last year has finally had her book published. It's called My Daughter, My Hero and is available now online. I ordered a copy for Michelle, maybe the Author would be nice enough to sign it for us, because I know she has been wanting to read it. I don't think it's available for the Kindle or any electronic readers as of yet, but I bought a hard copy for Michelle.

I have to say that I'm not very fond of thee cold mornings, the heater in my car is less than warming to say the least, and if I leave it outside it just never seems to defrost on mornings when it freezes over. Yesterday morning was a disaster from the get go and not only did I get to the gym late, all the treadmills were in use so no cardio day for me yesterday. That was OK, I had a busy day lined up and needed to just relax a little before I got busy at work.

Speaking of that four letter word

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: