Links

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

It's time to kiss the Blarney Stone (If you're in Ireland), time to drink the green beer, or a Shamrock Shake, or even just plant your potatoes (something I picked up from my grandparents), but we need to celebrate our Irish heritage today on St. Patrick's Day. Make sure you avoid getting pinched today, unless you're into that kind of thing, and wear you green today.

Anyone fill out a March Madness Bracket? I did one with a few guys I work with for fun and one at WVAQ. The one at WVAQ I am in 94th (out of 235)place after one round and I'm tied for second place at the one at work, but I have the highest possible remaining points. As a big surprise yesterday, not one but two #2 seeds lost yesterday as Norfolk State beat #2 Missouri and Lehigh with their first ever tournament win beat Duke (a game I did watch). Round two starts today and finishes tomorrow before the 16 surviving teams get a break for a few days before the chaos picks it up a notch.

Have a great day, I think we're going to try to do a little Geocaching.

No comments: