Links

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hump Day

Well that's two days down, if you look on the other side of this lunch time hump, you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the horizon.

Well with all this nice weather Michelle and I made it to the rails to trails once again this year yesterday. She had a couple of doctors appointments and got home early from work, so we took advantage of the 80° weather yesterday afternoon. I think our little secret place on the trail is getting out, they built a parking lot at the end of Van Voorhis and that is where is seems everyone goes now to use the trail.

I'll be coming home early today after my eye appointment. I'll have my dilated eye exam this afternoon, it's been about a year and a half since my last exam. I think I'm doing well with the exception of me starting to get older eyes and needing reading glasses more and more.

Lifting and Cardio day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: