Links

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures and see if I can find one special picture for that week to write a little blog about. Sometimes this is an easy task, sometimes it's not that easy especially now that I have been doing this for a while and try not to get any duplicates.

This weeks picture comes from a family pic nic at Krepps park in 2004. Jean and Mick used to have some really nice pic nics during the summers, and I think this was either the first year that we did it looking back through all of the pictures.

Moke and Randy were quite young then, of course we are talking about an event that happened eight years ago. Looking through the rest of the pictures from that day that was a year when we went hog wild with food (when has anyone ever known Jean not to do that), especially the fish. I remember Mick brought four large boxes of fish, all of different kinds that we cooked that day.

Like any of our family gatherings, there is way much more food than there ever is people there and about everyone was there that day.

Have a great day and hi ho hi ho

No comments: