Links

Friday, March 09, 2012

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

It's going to be a short weekend everyone needs to keep in mind. As we transition from the winter months to a time when the days are getting longer and warmer weather is starting to come a little more often, we now will set our clocks ahead one hour this Sunday Morning at 2:00 AM. We will all be losing an hours sleep, but that doesn't bother me one bit because that means it's shorts and sandals weather for me very soon.

Not much on our agenda this weekend as far as activity wise. Don't rule it out that we will not get into anything, because I'm sure we'll come up with something to do if the weather is appropriate.

It's a lifting and a cardio day for me again. I'll do my lifting and finish it off with 30 minutes on the treadmill and that should be my workout for the week. I'm already up over ten miles for the week, today's total will just add to that.

Let's get this party started, hi ho hi ho

No comments: