* I missed my call on yesterdays BLOG as I was sick and ended up taking yesterday off from work die to an illness.
* I did hear an interesting story yesterday about University of Oregon Football coach Chip Kelly. A fan sent him an expense invoice as a joke for his expenses to traveling to a game that Oregon lost. Kelly reimbursed him out of his own pocket, what a classy move on the coaches part.
* I guess my brother Gary has fractured his foot while at work Sunday. Val too him to the emergency room and he had x-rays but the he didn't stay around to get the results. I called last night and he was sleeping.
* Coach Bob Huggins is hosting a Slam Dunk Cancer on October 2 at the Waterfront. The cost is $100.00 per ticket.
* Just a little side note, I love sugar free pistachio pudding.
* I managed to lose for a second straight week in Fantasy Football. I could be out of the money this year before it even begins.
* Thanks for the story Bill, what is this world coming to when the police have to gun down a 71 year old woman. She was planning on taking out her 58 year old boyfriend.
* Anyways, yesterday was the last official day of summer, we have entered the Autumnal Equinox and have officially entered the fall season as of 9:18 PM tonight. Good bye summer, I will miss you.