Links

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hump Day

Well we have made it, we have made it to hump day and the majority of the work week will be in our rear view mirror after today.

Tomorrow WVU and Colorado Play so it won't be a normal day and Friday everyone will be recovering from Thursday Nights game, so today better be productive if you want to get anything significant done this week.

I am still coughing from this lingering cold that I got last week, it's like it wants to settle into my chest but it doesn't have the opportunity to. I guess the recent drop in temperatures and all the rain we have had recently are playing a big factor in my difficulty in shaking this.

Hopefully I can shake this by this weekend, I need to take Brittany around campus and help her with a homework assignment.

No comments: