Links

Sunday, September 06, 2009

A couple of surprises

Up an at em early this morning I was looking for some material to write for my Sunday Morning BLOG. I could have written about the game yesterday, but that's old news and I think everyone reading this BLOG probably knows WVU won yesterday.

I turned around this morning and what did I see on the other side of my patio door this morning? The half of my BLOG story this morning. Standing there eating was a doe close to the door. Michelle and I paid close attention to her for a awhile then we lost interest.
A little while later Michelle got really quite and said "Ed, We have a Buck" in our back yard. Sure enough under the cherry tree was a buck still with fuzz on his antlers (of course that is probably normal for this time of the year.

I once again grabbed the camera and attempted to grab a picture or two of him out in the yard. He was a little cautious of me as I slowly walked outside not knowing what to think of the overblown Mr. Clean walking out of the house.

Sometimes blog material is hard to come by, sometimes the story just presents itself right to you as if to say "hey here I am, you can write about me in exchange for me grazing a little in your back yard."

And thus, this morning's blog had life.

No comments: