Links

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Michelle still under the weather

Michelle and I went to see Arron's game last night at University High School. She has been a little under the weather lately but I think last night tipped it over the edge and her sinus infection seems to have dropped into her chest and she appears to have developed bronchitis from sitting out there last night.

I prevent from getting punched by Trish, I won't reveal who won and by what score. There is no way I would tell anyone the Mohigans won 34-0 last night, just won't do that.

I think Michelle is going to stay home today, she had a rough night last night, she is one of those go to work even if you are half dead types and she wants to stay home today. I hate seeing her like this, it takes a lot to knock her down and she is down.

No comments: