Links

Monday, September 14, 2009

To the Burgh I go

It's going to be a long day for me today, when I usually report to the office I will be traveling an hour and a half through the back roads to get to the Pittsburgh Facility for a 5 hour meeting tomorrow morning at 8:00. I need to be there by about 7:30 to help prep for the five hour meeting.

This means I'll probably have to be out the door by 6:00 AM tomorrow. It's also a tie wearing kind of day as I have a presentation for the project I worked on most of the year, a new project to codify that project and a kickoff meeting for another project. Needless to say I will be a busy individual all day tomorrow.

I should be back early in the afternoon, I brought a Govt Vehicle home so I can get an early start tomorrow and don't have to go into my office (no one would be there anyways) and get the vehicle, I can leave straight from here.

Oh well, it's early and I gotta get to the Burgh.

No comments: