Links

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Birthday Party for Kaiden

Today is the day, the day that the family assembles and we all get to help Kaiden celebrate his first year of being a part of the family. I think it is at 1:00 today, at the place where this picture was taken, but I am not sure.

Anyways as I have stated before we may be taking up a collection to donate to the church for letting us use their facilities for the party. If you have a couple extra dollars in your pocket, a donation would be greatly appreciated. They were going to charge Amy $50.00 to use the facility, but they are letting her have it for free. She expressed she would still like to make a donation to the church for the gesture, so any donations would be appreciated no matter how large or small.

I'll have my camera with me today.

No comments: