Links

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Getting Closer


Workweeks are traditionally long and drawn out, I do have to say that since I was out of town Monday and Michelle was sick Tuesday (she is feeling a little better) and we went to Aaron's game last night at University High School, that this week has pretty much flown by for me. Come on Friday and come on weekend.

Other than that it is a pretty uneventful day to write a blog. I can always start to gear up for a weekend of football if someone twists my arm.

Anyone wanting any kittens? We have a pregnant cat who hasn't delivered yet, but not to early to stake your claim for your choice little fuzzy and adorable kitten. The line is forming, make sure you have your place to take of of these future lovable, fuzzy and furry kittens to play with.

No comments: