Links

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Went out to dinner last night.

I was getting ready to go out and get something to eat last night and I started thinking that I hadn't spoken to Trish in a few months, so I decided to give her a call and invite her out for dinner. Like I said it has been a few months since I had talked to her and she is about due, so I thought I would call.

I took her out to Garfield's and we had a nice dinner and BS session. She is going to have a girl and she is going in on the 25th of this month and they are going to induce labor. She had some really neat 3d ultrasound images that look like the DR went into the womb and took a photograph. Amazing what the new technology is like today.

I tried calamari (squid) for the first time last night, it's not bad. Tasted like popcorn shrimp to tell you the truth.

It was a good catch up type of evening.

No comments: