Links

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Big Ole NON Hairy Sunday.

Like that title, I just had to use it for my sister Kim.

Yesterday WVU played Georgetown in basketball, and it came down to a controversial last second shot that should have been goal tending that WVU was on the wrong end of. WVU was on he losing end of a 57-58 loss.

Yesterday before the game I did install Ubuntu on my computer and messed up the installation. Somehow I turned a 500 GB HD into a 40 GB hard drive that I could not seem to recover. When I cam beck from the game I reformatted my hard drive and did a full install of Ubuntu, only this time it wiped out Windows. Needless to say at 2:30 this morning I was reformatting a 500 GB HD for the second, really third, time yesterday and getting my system back up and running. I guess I am getting too much practice at this because it was a quick procedure one it formatted. Everything is up and running and I'm re-examining if I am going to install Ubuntu, and if I do how it will be installed with the patricians and their sizes.

This afternoon I stopped by to see Terri and we all went up to see Amy and Ralphie. They just purchased his brothers trailer and were getting ready to move in. It's actually a really nice set up they have and will have a big front and back yard.

Looks like my Spring, Summer and beyond is starting to get planned out a little bit already. Diane and I are getting along very well and plan on seeing a lot of each other. The funny thing is I carried of piece of her with me daily for roughly 20 years in a keychain she once bought me (It broke a few years ago towards the end of my time in college). I would say our future looks pretty good, but we are taking it slow and letting it build and trying not to rush into anything. Right now I know that I am very happy and thankful that our paths crossed again.

No comments: