Links

Saturday, January 05, 2008

So much for a short weekend.

I thought this was going to be a typical two day weekend, but it looks like this is going to be a no day weekend for me. Our President needs some totals on datasets that I have been putting together on Monday. However this is a time consuming process, so I have the pleasure of volunteering to work this weekend.

Oh well, I have had a couple back to back four day weekends and I am at home, so it's not that bad. I'll still be able to watch the Steelers play today and I'm not really doing anything that I wouldn't be doing anyways.

We'll deliver what they need, make a few extra dollars in the process and not really do anything different than I would have normally done. I should eb working both days this weekend, although how much I work is up to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steelers are sliding, next year they will be lucky to go 7-9. They are going to lose AF and they need a center. They have needs on the d line and their secondary is very suspect. TP played hurt and we will see if he can fully recover.

Tomlin will really feel the heat in the 2009 season. Tomlin has a great vocabulary but I still think he has a long way to go on being a head coach.

The two 2-point conversions were bad decisions, there was plenty of time on the clock, kick the extra point, the game might have went into overtime.