Links

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Last Night

Last night I had a date with an old and dear friend. We had a chance to rekindle a friendship from years ago. I got to see a picture of myself from some years ago that I never saw before. The picture was actually of Me, Diane, Marian and Greg my old room mate at a dinner we had way back when I was a few pounds thinner and actually had hair.

The evening started out at Texas Roadhouse, but a 1 1/2 to 2 hour wait turned into a trip to Puglioni's for dinner. We had intentionally planned to go see I am Legend, but there were a few mixed signals and we misunderstood the show time. This was at Hollywood Theaters, so we tried to run the the mall and see we could catch a showing there and once again to no avail. What we did end up seeing was the Bucket List. It was an awesome movie, I loved it.

We had to alternate our plans on where we ate, what movie we were going to see and what theater we were going to be sitting in. Overall, it was a great evening with an old and dear friend.

No comments: