Links

Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Comcast Feature

Yesterday I started getting my new service with Comcast, but not everyone will have it available to them at this time. Here in Morgantown Free On Demand Movies are now available on channel 298. There are Many Free Movies that can be played, all you need is a digital cable box. It works like a DVR, even though I don't have a DVR. I also have HBO so I get Free Movies on Demand plus HBO on Demand.

If you do not have this service yet, you will have it probably by the end of the week. It is now here and I have it, it's just not completely set up yet.

1 comment:

Mark DeVault said...

Comcast has other new features too. I forget what channels they were on, but I think it was called "Spotlight" . I tried to go to one of those channels. After a minute, it threw up an error, then re-booted my cable box.