Links

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesdays Tidbits

* I am long overdue to do a tidbits, and after talking with Kim yesterday I thought that maybe it's time for a tidbits.

* As I mentioned this weekend, Trish will be going in to have her baby on the 25th of this month. It is going to be a girl, but I forgot to ask her if she had a name picked out.

* I went out this morning to get a morning paper and it is cold and snowing. Is it groundhogs day yet? Phil, can we work out some kind of a deal this year so softball season can get here a little sooner?

* Last week BOPARC put out it's summer schedule for the year, I have a copy of it and will post the under the stars schedule in the future as a reminder. Movies that will be shown this year include: Shrek the Third, Surf's Up, TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Nancy Drew, Unaccompanied Minors, Evan Almighty, Bee Movie, Water Horse: Legend of the Deep (which is currently playing in local theaters)and Mr. bean's Holiday. Should be a good season to take a blanket or a lawn chair to Hazel Ruby McQuain Park.

* Data has been slow the last few days, I have been waiting on a set of QAQC guidelines at work before I can do any quality control checks at work. I don't mind the break, but it makes the day drag on forever.

* I have been fortunate to come into contact with an old friend that to be honest I have thought about through the years. She was someone I considered a pretty good friend years ago and we just lost touch when our lives took different paths. I'm actually pretty excited about having a chance to talk with her.

* I see Mom is now an iPoding podcast listener. Kim loaned her one of hers and set it up for her to download and listen to a few podcasts that they have similar interests on and can talk about with each other.

* Speaking of Podcasting, my old neighbor who is teaching GIS at Southeastern Community College may be getting involved with the College and iPodU to do a Remote Sensing class on iTunes. I just may have to give that podcast a listen.



What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.-- Aristotle

No comments: