Links

Friday, January 25, 2008

It's another Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week when work ceases and the time for us to enjoy the fruits of our labors begins, it is another Big Ole Hairy Friday and the dawn of yet another relaxing weekend.

The only thing I have planned for the weekend is to go to the WVU-Georgetown basketball game Saturday evening at 7:00. Chris gave me his tickets for the game and I was planning on taking Diane, but her brother bought tickets and is taking her son, so she has no one to watch her daughter. A little bit of sadness on my part, but if anyone wants to go I have a (that is one) spare ticket.

I have tried to generate a human interest story in the Dominion Post. Bob Gill, someone who attempted a World Record Motorcycle jump in Preston County in 1974 in which he came up short and left him as paralyzed from the waist down is going to attempt another jump in Las Vegas later this year. I sent his contact information to the Dominion Post. So, if in the future you read a human interest story about some old daredevil, it was me who sent them the idea.

Rich Rodriguez has officially dropped his "Bombshell" that he and his agent were talking about. Rich, if you are reading this take my advice and write out the check today before this ends up costing you way more than four million. You're listening to an idiot for an agent and you have already screwed yourself in my opinion, you are going to get schooled.

Is it softball yet? I'm ready to get rid of these 10 degree temps and see it in the 80's anytime now.

Update on the 2008 Family Christmas fund.

Beginning Balance $112.00
Interest $0.01 (woo hoo we're rich)
Jean contribution $20.00

New Balance for 2008 $132.01Donations for the 2008 Christmas are appreciated and recommend.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the hell is a BIG OLE HAIRY FIRDAY? Please respond at http://sanjulian.blogspot.com/2008/01/big-ole-hair-friday.html