Links

Monday, January 28, 2008

Slow day so far

It's been a slow day at work so far, still just waiting on a set of procedures more than anything else. Hopefully they will come in pretty soon, I don;t mind the break, but it does get a little boring.

I have promised Diane that I will participate in lent this year and give something up. She asked me to participate and suggested giving up soda for it would be nice. I agreed because I have started drinking it again recently and need to quit again. Softball is a few months away and it's about time to start getting ready.

To those of you who may have wondered about the goal tending call at the end of Saturday Nights game, notice the ball is starting to come down then Ewing blocks the shot. Goal tending, 2 points to WVU and game over as the clock expired after the shot. However we did not get the call and we ended up losing, although this image clearly shows we should have won.

Talking to Amy a little bit yesterday, she is targeting a June 28th wedding date and she wants to have the wedding at the reception at her new place. It has a big front and back yard, and should be able to accommodate quite nicely.

Still thinking about adding Ubuntu again to my computer as a dual boot system. I am however 0 for 2 in getting it installed how I want it installed. I'll get it.

No comments: