Links

Friday, January 04, 2008

Big Ole Hairy Friday

It is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to, where the work ceases and the entertainment begins. It is once again the weekend!!! Of course this will seem like a short weekend for me being that is only going to be two days.

I don't have too much planned for this weekend. The Pittsburgh Steelers will start their post season this weekend with a playoff game against Jacksonville. This worries me as the Steelers have not traditionally matched up well against the Jaguars. It will be the first playoff game for first year Steelers coach Mike Tomlin.

Ironically something I learned yesterday was that new WVU football coach Bill Stewart hired Mike Tomlin in his first coaching job while at VMI back in the mid 90's. Nice little tidbit of information.

I have been busy the past couple of days setting up music on my new iPod. I have had to clean up my collection and fill out quite a bit of metadata for the iPod to be able to use all of its capabilities. This has been done to take advantage of the coverflow feature of the new iPods. You look at the album covers and scroll through them until you find the album you are looking for. It's a nice little user friendly feature that makes it easy for even the worst of computer users. However like I said there is some prep work on my part to get it to work properly.

The good news for the weekend is that it is supposed to warm up a little.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Stewart hiring is questionable at best.

Bowden would have been a disaster.

Next years key will be Pat White, Slaton is going to go pro.