Links

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Weekend so far

I had to work yesterday and today to complete a project and provide data to our President by tomorrow. after working a good deal yesterday and wrapping it up with a few hours this morning, I delivered what they needed for his meeting with a client tomorrow. It's done and delivered.

I have managed to start filling up my iPod, even though I have a long way to go to actually fill it up. I have 671 songs, enough for 2 straight days of playback continuously without a repeat and I am still a long ways from halfway on capacity. I have used 3.1 GB and still have 4.2 GB to go. That is a lot of Music and a lot of computer time filling out metadata so that it can effectively use all of its features.

As many of you know, I am a poster at Blue and Gold News, and am actually one of the Top 10 all time posters for this site. Yesterday we were blessed (and it was confirmed) that Mr Ken Kendrick, the WVU alum who owns the Arizona Diamondbacks and has been bashing WVU the past month, decided to stop by and defend himself. Needless to say, he has enraged quite a few of the Mountaineer faithful and they have let him know it. We actually had a poster in the Athletic Department confirm it was Mr. Kendrick by calling him, and it was confirmed it it/was Ken Kendrick. The board has been entertaining to say the least.

The weather is starting to warm up a little bit, maybe I should start getting active again. Grocery shopping today I didn't buy any fall fatty type foods, I bought my spring fruits and vegetables. I've added quite a few pound and softball is right around the corner, so it is time to start getting ready.

Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend.

No comments: