Links

Saturday, October 10, 2026

Saturday

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday morning, I am contemplating cutting grass this morning, weather permitting, and this might just be the last cut of the year if I manage to cut the grass today. I have a house full of animals here giving their own input for an all-animal picnic next week. Not sure where they are going or what they have planned just yet. 

The Mountaineers do play in Morgantown today against Arizona, a team that Rich used to coach after he left Michigan. We are the underdog this week, probably after watching our swiss cheese defense play the past couple of weeks and not being able to tackle anyone. 

Other than a typical Saturday, which means Michelle will be out the door early to grocery shop it's going to be just another typical weekend for us. I will probably just watch some football and hope to not be disappointed by their performance.

Last weekend was busy, this one should be relaxing hopefully. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: