Links

Saturday, October 03, 2026

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit, yet once again in a quiet household. Kiwi and Peanut are trying their darndest to say that I need to cut the grass again; I think they want to ride around on the tractor, to be honest. I think we will take this day off from grass cutting, much to a couple of pets' dismay. 

No real plans today; Michelle will be in no rush to grocery shop (I'm assuming) as WVU plays on the road this week and there will be no game day traffic to contend with. 

If anyone is interested and looking for some local produce, there is a Farmers Market this morning at 8:30 down on Spruce Street for anyone looking for locally grown products and/or you are just looking for something to do to pass the time away today. If not that, there is always football to watch!!!!

Have a great day. 

No comments: