Links

Thursday, October 08, 2026

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week, I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from somewhere on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up, recalling or reliving the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task, and sometimes it's not that easy, but one thing is that it has always been a lot of fun.

I stole this one from my niece Amy, who I think stole it from her mother-in-law, Birdie, who was taking pictures for Kaiden's 18th Birthday Party a couple of weeks ago. This is of my sister Terri and her kids, grandkids, and even great-grandkids (although that should be singular right now)for a moment in time captured with a camera. 

I mentioned trying to grab a 5-generation pic as Mom was there as well, but Terri said we should do that at Christmas time. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: