Links

Monday, October 05, 2026

Monday

All good things must come to an end—but if you’ve got to wrap up the weekend, today’s a pretty exciting way to do it. Now it’s time to take our collective noses and press them firmly back onto the grindstone of life. Back to work, back to the hustle, back to doing our part to make this spinning rock a better place.

Kiwi and Peanut have decided to go into business for themselves, delivering newspapers. I told them both that is one of the jobs I started out with (as well as selling hot dogs at the stadium and caddying at the old golf course) with my working career. I have tried to warn them that the print newspaper industry is pretty much non-existent now, but they are both bound and determined and won't have their dreams ruined by that little fact. 

Still working 10's this week and have been since May to be honest with you. I'm actually used to it now and my days do go by quickly because I am always busy either on my major project or putting a product together for someone else. I am the master of the Million Row Pivot Table. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: