Links

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit in a quiet household, we're up discussing his Kiwi Gnat Anialator 5000 patent, I told him that they said it's just a craftsman shop vacuum, now he wants to hire a lawyer to protect his intellectual property rights. Says they stole it from him and called it a vacuum. 

On today's activities. I'm heading out early this morning and drying laundry as I do every week. It's a home football game day so I want to jump ahead of the crowd so that I can get this done before the I Need Tickets guys to flood the streets looking for tickets. I'll get done what I need to get done today early and then go home and avoid all the chaos that is a home game here in Morgantown. 

The Mountaineers play Kansas this evening at 6:00 PM on ESPN+. This is a subscription service on top of your regular paid by cable ESPN. It gives you access to all  the content. I know Disney Plus, Hulu and ESPN+ have a bundle that are not that expensive, I already have that bundle so I will be able to watch the game. I'm not sure if there are any other options. 

It should be a good game, even though we lost to Pitt Last week, I came away from the game really optimistic about this years team. They are going to be a tough team to beat this year with JT Daniels behind center. I know we have played one game and lost it, but I have a sneaking suspicion this will be Neal Brown's Best team to date at WVU. There is still a lot of room for improvement, but I like how this is coming together. 

Have yourselves a great day and enjoy the game. 

No comments: