Links

Thursday, September 08, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

For this weeks pic I thought I would dig down a little deeper, look someplace where I had photos but didn't really look at. So where did I go, I took all the pictures off of my original iPhone years ago and stuck them in with my regular pictures. 

This is a picture of Michelle and her Grandmother Ruth, GiGi as she has been referred to many times in this blog. I think this is when we all went up and surprised her for one of her Birthdays (she is well into her 90's here and almost made it to 100 years old). We all went up and she didn;t know we were coming. She had went to a hair appointment or something and we were lined up in the street leading to her house. It really was a special day. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: