Links

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic is from a few years ago, I was in Las Vegas for work. I had to do a presentation on 3M Marker Balls  at the Nuclear Lab out there. I was out a couple of days early, and I decided the day before to head down to the Las Vegas Strip to see if I could find Elvis. I could not find Elvis anythere. 

I did grab this photo op as I was getting ready to walk into the Luxor  and it's big Pyramid type of entrance at the front of it. Yes you walk in right between the paws. I did a live video as I was driving 

It was a memorable trip, a place that I would like to return to someday and take my wife. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: