Links

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

Everyone has seen the picture of the five of us, it's been posted numerous times. Has anyone seen this one, this was taken the same day (notice the stylish Elvis Shirt). It's of me and my little brother Gary. Notice how I have a full head of hair and I tower of him, well now he has me on height by about 5". 

This was taken at a family cookout in 1978 at Grandma Hall's (where I lived) house. This is a picture of the two of us standing in front of the garage. Good times gone by.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: