Links

Friday, June 10, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday. 

I'll be done early today, so I can go and do all of the Sams and Walmart Shopping that we need to do. It'll be nice if I can get it done and be home by the time Michelle gets off of work so we can do our Friday go-out-to-dinner thing. 

No plans for the weekend, I know Terri and the gang will be or are enjoying the wonderful beaches of Ocean City, Maryland. Thrasher Fries is something they have to introduce the next generation too. I know I love them, Michelle loves them and once you have those fresh-cut fries in Peanut Oil and Vinegar, you will always crave that delectable delicacy. EDIT That's next weekend my bad. 

Have yourselves a great day, a great Friday, and a better weekend. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: