Links

Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Happy Birthday Hayley and Tyler Ash

I would like to take this opportunity to wish this lovely young lady a very Happy Birthday today. I am proud to call this young lady my Daughter and my favorite Son in Law as well. , she is a hard worker who is not afraid to work, tackle any task and just take on the world. I've watched her grow up from a rebellious young teen to an inspirational woman.

Her and Tyler are both celebrating Birthdays, I got a chance to speak to them yesterday and they were running around looking for slushies, the alcoholic kind, that ssh

Not sure what her plans are for the Day, she does work a lot and has to make for Tyler and Luke, but if you happen to see or talk to her today, make sure you wish her the happiest of Birthdays today.

Wishing the happiest of days to a couple very special people in my life. 

Happy Birthday Hayley and Tyler

No comments: