Links

Friday, June 03, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday. 

Do you believe that this year is halfway over already? Man has it gone by quickly, is it I'm getting older and time speeds up, or does it just seem that way. The good news is the kids are done with school for the year. I know Amy still has a few days to work, but she is about to start her summer vacation as well. 

No big plans for me this weekend other than working, Kiwi has been enjoying the outside time and the 90° weather this week. As far as this household, it's all same stuff different day type of thing. Work, go to bed. I would like to fly the drone again this weekend, I wanted to do a special shot at Amy's that I know it is capable of, couldn't find it in the settings so that never happened. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: