Links

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, my co-author is no where to be found. She was playing Meowtside yesterday, so she is probably a little bit worn out. I'm here watching who knows what and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Phoenix Bakery has their mixer fixed now, so this will be our normal Sunday of Grocery Shopping and going over to the bakery for some delicious bread that I went all last week without. Oh the things we picky bread fans must sometimes endure.

We did get a little bit of news late last week. One of Michelle's longest and dearest friends, Holly as well as her Father, both tested positive for the Corona Virus. She lives back where Michelle is from and is in good spirits trying to defeat this. This past week it was reported that a number of residents at the Sundale Rest Home here in Morgantown were infected. I'm ready for this whole pandemic to be over and done with.

No plans this afternoon, probably a good day for a nice nap.

Have yourselves a great day, stay safe.

No comments: