Links

Monday, March 16, 2020

Monday

Well that fun filled thing that we refer to as the weekend is now over with, now it is hopefully time to take out butts back to our place of employment and start doing what it is we do to make a living.

It was a short weekend for me, being I worked Saturday, but let's just say I was compensated well for working a few hours that day. We should be able to close out all the lines in all of those segments and pretty much close up the state for this quarter. The next quarters segment materials should be here this week.

I got a service award for working for when I worked for AECOM (I work for Amentum now), a nice plaque with my name on it and I got to choose a gift from their list and there was nothing I really wanted, they had some really nice watches, but I'm an apple watch kind of guy, so I got Michelle a Coach Hadley Hobo Bag as my gift. It made her day and it arrived this past Saturday.

Looking at my week ahead, everything looks pretty open for me. We are transitioning from one contract to another and a lot of key personnel is changing on the upper management part so it will take a little getting used to.

They did move the Reba Concert from this week to July 16th, so we won't be attending that concert this week. Only problem is if I get to go to San Diego again, the dates conflict and Michelle has already said San Diego takes precedence.

We're still cruising this September. We paid it off in full when we booked it, now with all the things happening around the world and Carnival having price drops, we're walking on board with $580 of on board credit. This is by far our largest amount we walk on with, one year it was like $440 but this passes it and that may even go up.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: