Links

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic goes all the way back a couple of weeks. It's very rarely that Michelle and her two sisters Chris and Dani as well as all of the spouses are in one place and we can manage to get a picture of all of us together.

Jim is always around, but it's either me or Roy that is absent for the picture. On this day this pic was taken at the Iron Horse Saloon, just right before Roy had to leave to go to work in Wheeling. He's a coal miner so you know how busy their schedules can be.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: