Links

Monday, March 23, 2020

Monday

All good things must come to an end and that does in fact include those fun filled (or sequestered) filled weekends. Now it's time for us to stick our collective noses back onto the grindstone or log in if you can work remote and start another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

For those of you remembering Maxine "Nana" Snider, today would have been her birthday. I tried to find an online obituary, but could not find one for her although I did find one for someone of the same name and same birthdate, just not the one we knew.

I did manage to make a few phone calls this weekend to catch up with some people to see how they were all doing. That's the one nice thing, you seem to make time to speak to family members you only see during certain times of the year anymore.

Have yourselves a great day, I am authorized to telework but I will once again be going into the office probably most of this week.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: