Links

Monday, March 02, 2020

Monday

After a nice two days in a row weekend away from work, it's time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

One thing I always think about on this date, March  2 is not even personally related, but it is sports related. Wilt Chamberlain, whom I consider the greatest athlete in history, scored 100 points and set an NBA scoring record on this day in 1962. Don't know why every March 2, that is the first thing that I remember.

It was a memorable weekend to say the least, but now it's back to our regularly scheduled week. I'll be in the office all week working the normal schedule, nothing big on my calendar as they are beginning the transition from one contract to the other. I guess my biggest excitement work related is I once again shifted all my retirement funds into another account since I no longer work for AECOM. It's kind of a funny process as they have to send you a check that you send right back to them. That transitional period alone saved me from part of the stock market tanking, my money was sitting idle as everything was tanking and what happens when I finally get my money in there? Largest single day drop in Dow history followed by another doozy. Since Thursday I lost $6,000, but I go long and it'll rebound. Not the way to start the week though. Hopefully the dow bounces back today.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

 go Dow Go.

No comments: