Links

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, my co-author is no where to be seen or heard, so I'm flying solo once again. Something or another is playing on the TV in the background which should tell you I use it more for noise than anything else.

As the Corona Virus has basically shut down everything, allow me to share with you a great tracking tool to see where the virus has impacted and (Peanut is now here) and to be able to get updates on where it is most prevalent. I've never seen a virus just shut down the plant like this one has, so I have nothing to compare this one to. We're all seeing uncharted waters with this one.

Rural King opened their doors for business yesterday morning here in Morgantown. There was a line through the parking lot to get into the store before it even opened. Everyone is in some kind of a mad rush to buy up toilet paper for some reason and they had a lot of it. Took them 43 minutes to sell out and the students are already gone for spring break.

Michelle and I are going to celebrate 12 years since our first date today, we're going to do a movie and pizza this afternoon. Michelle was looking at movie trailers yesterday and I think she wants to go see the movie the Hunt, so that's what we shall go and see.

Have yourselves a great day today. Make it memorable.

No comments: