Links

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I once again sit in a quiet household, my co-author is still snuggled up with Michelle in bed as I'm here waking up and collecting my thoughts for the day. For Love of the Game is playing on the TV behind me and I'm starting to plan out the day.

Of course our morning will start with our weekly shopping at Krogers. Hopefully the panic of yesterday and the anticipation of the Governor shutting the state down are all over with and shelves will be restocked by this morning. They are really good about this, hence why we love Gucci Krogers. No Phoenix Bakery this morning, they have a broken belt on their mixer and will be closed today. Much sadness on my belly this week without my toast for breakfast.

I watched the Knighthawks do a little living room concert last night, In haven't heard them perform for a while and they did a great job. It made for an entertaining evening right up until the Governors speech that everyone was waiting for.

Speaking of the Governors Speech that we were all told to tune in and listen to, W T F. Incoherent ramblings for 10 minutes, followed by if we don't follow this plan of action and he never introduced one. What a complete and total waste of time. If you are going to have an emergency press conference, have something to say and a defined plan of action prepared, he had neither. Looking at social media afterwards, from both the left and the right, no one had a positive thing to say about his speech. I'm watching on Youtube and I kept typing "GET TO THE POINT" and there never was one. These are critical times, we need leaders who are communicators and can deliver a message to the populace, not some rich guy in over his head.

Have a great day.

No comments: