Links

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit once again, it's a quiet Sunday Morning and it's going to be a busy one for me. There is nothing on on the tv behind me, it's just me sitting here in silence. It's all quiet as they say and the biggest noise that I hear is the fridge running.

It's going to be a busy day for me, we got grocery shopping this morning, a few weekly chores around the house and I need to be on the road later this morning so I can be in my segment to do some field work as soon as church lets out. It's going to be a busy day for me to say the least.

Michelle is going to take our car and drop it off at Center Service Auto Body to be repaired from the side being dented in a couple of weeks ago. She's going to pick up a rental car so she can get back and forth to work this week, so she is going to have a busy day as well. Chad is going to help her picking up the insurance rental and dropping the car off to be repaired.

Have yourselves a great day, I'm going to try to have another one.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: