Links

Saturday, April 06, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household yet once again, the sandman knocked me out first last night and I'm the first to recover from that knockout blow. I'm up watching something on HBO with Bruce Willis in it, playing with Peanut and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Michelle and I went out to Whitetail Crossing last night for dinner and to help my Sister Terri celebrate her birthday. We all got together and had dinner and spent a little time together, then almost everyone went in back to listen to Barefoot Colby play and Michelle and I being headed back home as we are both working today.

As I said, I'm out in the field today working for RTI. New quarter and new challenges, I went out a couple nights this week, but I'm most effective on weekends as I'm not worn out from working all day at my regular job, plus I can actually dress more comfortably on the weekends rather than being in business casual attire. Life is very busy for the next month or so for me, and that is an understatement.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: