Links

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic is a picture of me and my old Boss, Dale owns Sextant Technical Services, whom I worked for for almost 9 years at NETL. Greatest Boss anyone could ever ask for and this picture was taken last year at the Jimmy Buffet Concert in Pittsburgh, we had both attended and he stopped over by our tailgate and we grabbed this picture together.

Speaking of Jimmy, I don't think he is coming to Pittsburgh again this year, he didn't show up 2 years ago, returned last year and this year seems to have scheduled everywhere but Pittsburgh.

Oh well, have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: