Links

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Hump Day

This is usually the hardest blog of the week to write about, but the past couple of weeks has been pretty easy to be honest with you.

I have changed it up a little the past couple of weeks. I usually write my blogs ahead of time in sequential order, this way I can concentrate on the things going on during the week rather than trying to put something down in the journal and taking away from more important issues.

The last couple of weeks however I've kind of bent my own rules and changed my own patterns a little. My Wednesday blog is the last blog I pre-write for the week and I've been giving my opinion a little more than just trying to fill space up on the page.

I have relaxed my rules a little bit and be myself a little more, but I still have my own standards. I just pick a topic and write about it, and it's usually my blog post that is the most in depth during the week.

I will say this past weekend I ran into a guy named Delmas Bowser at WalMart. Delmas was someone that I used to work with years ago at Sterling Faucet. Now there is a place that it seems like everyone in Morgantown used to work at, but it is now just a faded memory. Delmas and I worked together for about 7 years (I was there 8) before he left to seek employment at the University.

That got me to thinking, I wonder how many of my former Sterling Co-workers are still around Morgantown and alive and kicking. There is a few of us around, it's nice to run into people who used to be a part of your daily life 30 years ago.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: