Links

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Deer Season has been started in West Virginia, hopefully all the hunters had success and there will be less obstacles in the road to hit, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 19,731 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations.

* It has been 4,937 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, I have been lucky to work in my field both during and post college.

* 3,538 days ago Michelle and I went out on our very first date. 10,000 BC and a pizza from Pizza Hit.

* 2,762 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage and my life has been better ever since. She filled the voids in my life.

* It was 2,299 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and became husband and wife. It was a very special day for us.

* I have 5,123 days to go until I retire, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,769 days away. it can't come soon enough.

* There are 258 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Wedding Anniversary.

* We have 119 more days to go until Spring 2018, we are not in winter yet but days are too short and too cold, give me the springtime.

* 74 more days until Phil takes center stage again, hopefully he delivers some good news. Note to self, send him some liquor and fine cheese to keep him drunk and constipated.

* 41 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. It has been a year of transition and change, so should be a good read.

* There are 34 more shopping days left until Christmas. Michelle is talking about decorating Friday as I am at work.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 10 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.

* I have written 5,057 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,943 to go!!!!!

* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere but what else is new.

* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made, so there is that for me to work on.

* WVU Quarterback Will Grier is done for the year after breaking his finger and hand on Saturday, hopefully he has a full recovery and is ready to return next season. The Mountaineers play at Oklahoma this coming weekend.

* We have officially paid off our furniture that we bought a few months ago. I got six months free financing but paid it off in just three. Could have just paid for it then, but chose to use 0% financing and stretch it into three payments. Woo Hoo

* Thanksgiving Dinner this week at the Cassville Firehall. Last years auction paid for this years feast and we'll have an auction later that evening and pay for next years.

* I may have to go out and do field work this weekend, that's up in the air at the moment, I should know more in the next day or two.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this.

* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: